Marker - V-TAC SW-1 Blackhawk Kit "Foxtrot Rig"
Fire Mode : Semi Automatic
Paint Caliber: .68
Construction: Aluminum / Polymer
Barrel: Removable 12” Ported
Stock: Tactical LE Polymer
Power: CO2 or Compressed Air
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum and polymer Construction
- Durable powder-coated receiver
- Stainless steel bottomline hose
- Removable ported barrel
- Replaceable barrel thread adapter
- MIL-STD-1913 Accessory Rail
- Removable feedneck adapter
- High-Flow aluminum Air source adapter
- Modular design for easy customizing and upgrading
- Designed for use with CO2 or High Pressure Air
- Meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM standards
Ratings & Reviews
From Tippman to Blackhawk!!!! BOOM! LOVEN IT!!!!
by Mike D.
One of the best markers I've used. I been playing paintball for 12 years, and never used a gun easier to maintain. I got my friend that plays almost every weekend in our woods by our house, and now he is diggin it. Blackhawk!!!!! Foxtrot is the BEST!!!!!!!
Built to Last
by Mike L.
These guns are bullet proof! Work horse of a marker.
Great gun for the price range
Good solid gun with many universal parts. I bought this about 2 weeks ago and have had it out both weekends since with no issues! Good turn around time too.
<br> I shoot graffiti paintballs and this gun loves them . Great entry level gun that comes with aesthetic/ working features. The stock is a nice touch.
Field Owners Dream
by Field Owner -
As a field owner these markers are the best. Since we have had them in our fleet we have had no problems. Easy too clean and super reliable. As soon as I can we are switching all our rentals to this marker.
Valken Tactical performed great in freezing temps.
Just bought 4 of these for the kids. We were playing up in the mountains, it was around freezing with snow at times. Because of the cold we switched to the stock barrel and had a ton of fun, almost not barrel breaks. We were using Graffiti paint and it did really well for the conditions.