Rifle - Valken Battle Machine AEG V2.0 MOD-M
- Standard Torque Motor
- New shim-less ventilated motor plate with larger adjusting screw
- Improved Gear Set, Barrel / Hop-Up Retention Clip
- Barrel (CNC cut and machined), Improved Sling Attachment Plate Design
- Upgraded shuttle switch and trigger assemblies
- Hop Up Adjustment improvement
- Gear Box: Version II Gen 2
- Battery Required: 8.4 / 9.6 NiMH or 7.4 LiPo
- Receiver: Nylon Fiber
- Front/Rear Sights: Flip up Nylon Fiber
- Handguard: Carbine Length Nylon Fiber
- Stock: Mil Spec Carbine
- Barrel Length: 300mm
- Magazine Type: 300 Round Molded Hi-Cap
- Velocity: 375FPS / 1.31 Joules
Ratings & Reviews
Valken is the best airsoft gun!
by Vj -
My favorite birthday gift. I need more stuff soon.
by Shooter -
Awesome setup from Valken right here, I love my Battle Machine! Great job guys!
valken is my go to brand
love what you guys are doing for airsoft
Valken Tactical: Battle Machine
I just want to note I am new to airsoft and probably don't know as much as some of you reading this.
1: Booklet gives you a good layout of where most things in the gun are located and how you can adjust them.
2: Nice weight, at least for me, made out of tough materials and gives you a nice, heavier, weight.
3: Gun looks great; lots of room to customize with attachments.
4: All around sturdy and overall a strong good product. Externally strong no points that feel weak or cheaply made. Internal no problems so far. However like I said I am new to Airsoft so I don't know how this gun compares to others.
5: Good range.
1: Gun does not come with a battery or charger.
2: Magazine sometimes has SLIGHT trouble snapping in place but I heard on YouTube that other magazines work better. Its not a big problem although its not a repetitive problem.
3: BB's sometimes too many feed out of magazine and gun dry fires, only on semi, and I think I just pulled trigger to fast.