Rifle - Valken Battle Machine AEG V2.0 Mod-L
- Standard Torque Motor
- New shim-less ventilated motor plate with larger adjusting screw
- Improved Gear Set, Barrel / Hop-Up Retention Clip
- Barrel (CNC cut and machined), Improved Sling Attachment Plate Design
- Upgraded shuttle switch and trigger assemblies
- Hop Up Adjustment improvement
- Powered: AEG
- Gear Box: Version II Gen 2
- Battery Required: 8.4 / 9.6 NiMH or 7.4 LiPo
- Receiver: Nylon Fiber
- Front/Rear Sights: Flip up Nylon Fiber
- Handguard: Carbine Length Nylon Fiber
- Stock: Mil Spec Carbine
- Barrel Length: 363mm
- Magazine Type: 300 Round Molded Hi-Cap
- Velocity: 385FPS / 1.38 Joules
Ratings & Reviews
by Luke -
Great for outdoor mid-range. Get a 9v battery
Best for a starter
by Adam -
I must say it is one of the best starter guns you can buy under $200. For a starter I would definitely recommend this gun.
Suprisingly great AEG rifle for this price range.
by Luke O.
Great gun with surprisingly good internal components (metal cylinder head, internal o-ring air nozzle, metal hop-up chamber, nicely shimmed gears, strong selector switch), and external components (HDP body, metal buffer tube, metal outer barrel, tight/strong fitting mag well.)
<br>This AEG rifle is comparable to, or better than, most guns in it's price range (G&G combat machine raider's, echo 1 m4's, JG m4's, ect.)... and with the additional above mentioned upgrades it is actually better in some areas.
<br>FPS is about 350-385, rps is averge (don't know exact number, and accuracy is great for a stock gun.