V-TAC Sierra Pants
The Sierra Pant was designed to blow the conventional BDU pant out of the water while maintaining a comparable price point. An adjustable Velcro waist, padded knees reinforced with 1000D nylon, 4-way stretch crotch and squeegee pockets give the V-Tac Sierra Pant the tactical advantage.
- Durable and breathable military spec camouflage material
- 1000D nylon reinforced knee & shin pads
- Cargo side pocket on each leg
- Integrated squeegee pocket
- Built in gussets allow for major carrying capacity
- Gusseted 4-way stretch crotch panels for mobility
- Velcro & elastic adjustable waist + belt Loops
- Zip, Velcro & Button fly
- Two front pockets
- Two rear pockets with Velcro closure
- Drawstring ankle ties – keep your cuffs down around your boots, and the mud and ticks out
- Available in size S to 5XL.
- Available in ACU, MARPAT, Tiger Stripe, Woodland, Tactical Black & V-Cam
Ratings & Reviews
by Vincent B -
They are a little baggy style. They have been holding up great. All around good pants especially at the price right now.