Cytac Shotgun Shell Carrier (Remington)
1. Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two tapped holes in the mounting plate.
2. Lay the shotgun on its side with the election port facing down.
3. Using the supplied big screw with washer, push out the pin located above and to the rear of the trigger guard (leave the screw in the hole).
4. Turn the shotgun over and place the mounting plate on the receiver with the two corresponding holes on the two screws.
5. Starts inserting the screws into the mounting plate and hand tighten (do NOT overtighten). Overtightening may lock up the shotgun's action. To troubleshoot, simply loosen the screws.