For magfed paintball guns requiring a lightweight, compact compressed air tank for use as a shoulder stock, for .50 caliber low-impact paintball guns, or for compact, lightweight pump paintball guns that don't require a massive air tank to provide plenty of shots during a game, there's nothing better than the Valken V2.0 13 cubic inch, 3,000psi compressed air system! This 13/3000 paintball air tank pushes air at 800psi and is ideal for tactical paintball setups where accuracy is much more important than volume! User serviceable, rebuildable and reliable, the Valken 2.0 regulator and 13 cubic inch bottle combine to create a consistent, reliable, compact and lightweight air source for paintball guns or HPA airsoft rigs!
- Lightweight,compact 13 cubic inch,3000psi compressed air system
- Ideal for magfed paintball guns with air bottle stocks like the Valken M17 or EMF100
- Valken V2.0 3000psi regulator
- 3000psi regulator has excellent flow,efficiency,and a stable pressure output
- Regulator has long life Nickel Plated Brass Bonnet
- Great for field use
- User serviceable regulator
- Parts kits available through Valken
- 3000 PSI fill-pressure capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
- High and low pressure burst discs for the highest level of safety
- Stainless steel fill nipple with built in filter and molded cover
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
All sales at Valken.com are considered final. Valken Sports does not issue cash refunds at any time. Valken Sports provides warranty support and service, as well as paid, out-of-warranty repair service and support for Valken-manufactured products in accordance with all current warranty policies as published by Valken Sports. Valken Sports does not service, repair or provide additional warranty for paintball, airsoft or other products not directly manufactured by Valken Sports and all warranty and service claims for all non-Valken products must be directed to the applicable manufacturer in accordance with their individual warranty and service policies.