Valken Return, Refund, Repair, Discounts, Shipping and Other Store Policies
*VALKEN WARRANTY POLICIES UPDATED 7/12/2023 - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!*
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All products sold domestically (contiguous United States) on Valken.com carry a "30-Day warranty" from the date it is delivered unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement of defective or damaged product, as determined by the Valken.com service team.
- Non-warranty returns or exchanges may be subject to a restocking fee.
- International warranty: Due to transit cost, the international warranty covers available replacement parts only within 14 days of receipt, or 30 days if buyer agrees to pay for the shipping cost and duties/customs fees incurred.
- Transit damage: If you receive an item which appears to be damaged in transit, please keep the order intact and contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call us at (856) 812-2800 to assist with a carrier claim.
- Extended Holiday Warranty - Shop early with no worry and SAVE! We are offering an extended 60-day warranty for all purchases made between Black Friday until the end of the calendar year on Valken.com. Happy Holidays!
Return Request Required
Limited or NO Warranty Items
- Usage of low-quality airsoft BBs or low-quality paintballs will cause extensive damage to internal components and void warranty. We recommend using Valken precision airsoft BBs or Valken high-quality paintballs.
- Valken paintballs are both fragile and biodegradable. Valken.com cannot accept returns on any such items.
- Valken airsoft BBs are sealed for freshness. Valken.com cannot accept returns on any such item if the moisture seal and cap are broken.
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket internal parts once installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to installation. Warranty does not cover damage as a result of defective parts.
- Refurbished items are excluded from warranty coverage and are accepted in as-in condition.
- Low-value economical Airsoft guns under $60.00, simulation sound grenade products and accessories, and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Hazardous Materials: Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases, such as green gas and pyrotechnics, cannot be returned.
- Items not purchased from Valken.com.
- There is no warranty against normal wear and tear, including goggle lenses, face foam, and surface wear and scratches on finishes (blemishes).
- Legacy items no longer in current production by Valken.com will be handled on a case-by-case basis as replacement parts remain available. Valken.com reserves the right to refuse warranty service on any item no longer in current production.
Request for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Please start the warranty claim by completing the RMA form online. Please do not return anything until you have been issued an RMA #. Otherwise, the package may be refused or lost without prompt paperwork.
- One of our dedicated RMA staff will contact you within in 1-3 business days of receiving your request. Please note: our team is off on the weekends.
- Want to learn more about your airsoft gun or paintball marker and troubleshoot better yourself? Check out our YouTube videos online on basic troubleshooting! If you don't feel comfortable, just send it back to us.
- All return packages will be inspected by authorized, industry leading technicians who will make the final decisions on the warranty claim.
- For any other returns or exchanges, please submit your request on our Returns page. Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a restocking fee up to 50% may apply depending on the condition of the returned product to cover labor cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by Valken.com. Shipping fees paid to third party carriers are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received a Valken item with manufacture defects, Valken.com will repair or replace the item within 30 days of delivery unless otherwise specified. Once your return is received, the item will be inspected by one of our technicians to determine if it is covered under our manufacture warranty. Please review Store Polies page for more detailed information.
- Distributed Third Party Products: Valken.com does not service, repair or provide additional warranty for products not directly manufactured by Valken. All warranty and service claims for all distributed third party products must be directed to the applicable manufacturer. See contact list below for distributed third party manufacturers.
- Damaged Upon Arrival: If your package arrived damaged, one of our customer service representatives will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect all contents and keep original box and packaging material. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days depending on the carrier.
- Exchanges: You may exchange an item if it is unused, unworn and unopened within 30 days of delivery. Shipping is not refundable, and the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- Non-Warranty / Repair Services: The labor rate for our technician is $30 an hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs on Valken brand products. The labor rate is $50 an hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs on third party products. Repair services for third party products will be made on a case-by-case basis if Valken parts are cross-compatible. All Valken.com technicians are in house and very experienced individuals. Valken does not offer upgrade services.
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our Valken Claim & Warranty Form and complete the simple online form.
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method received.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded for non-warranty related requests; if a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
|Received a wrong or defective item
|No restocking fee
|Changed mind, items in brand new condition within warranty period
|15% restocking fee
|Changed mind, items brand new outside of warranty period
|20% restocking fee
|Transit Damage, refused at time of delivery due to damage
|No restocking fee, Valken.com will file claim with carrier
|Installed or modified airsoft or paintball parts and accessories
|Cannot be returned
|New items returned without original packaging
|25% restocking fee
|Guns returned without the original content, missing accessories, mags, flash hiders, etc.
|50% restocking fee
While Valken proudly manufactures many of the products we sell and provides a warranty on said items, Valken also offers for sale many items from brands not manufactured by Valken Sports and Valken offers no additional warranty for said items beyond that provided by their manufacturer. Valken encourages customers who have purchased products from Valken that were manufactured by other brands to seek warranty coverage and repairs from those manufacturers.
As Valken paintballs are both fragile and biodegradable, Valken cannot accept returns on any such items and makes every effort to package and ship paintballs as carefully as possible to ensure and preserve their quality.
As Valken airsoft BBs are sealed for freshness, Valken cannot accept returns on any such items if the seal is broken. The seal on the caps is designed to prevent tampering, as well as keep moisture out which can damage biodegradable BBs.
Valken warrants against manufacturer defects but offers no warranty, expressed or implied, against normal wear and tear including goggle lenses and face foam, or surface wear, scratches and finish wear. Valken reserves the right to decline warranty on items seen to exhibit wear or damage outside the range of normal use as-determined by Valken representatives.
While Valken proudly stands behind all products manufactured by the company and will gladly make every effort to ensure each and every customer is satisfied in any warranty, repair or service situation, legacy items no longer in current manufacture by Valken Sports will be handled on a case-by-case basis as replacement parts remain available. Valken Sports reserves the right to refuse warranty service on any item no longer in current manufacture.
Valken Sports makes every effort to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible for our valued customers. Valken also offers several options for upgraded shipping to customers on an as-available basis with our various package carrier partners, with fees calculated at checkout. Once an order is placed, an order cannot be cancelled. All sales at Valken.com are considered final. Once a package has shipped Valken cannot be responsible for delays in arrival due to shipper issues of any kind, including but not limited to weather, volume, or other stoppages. All upgraded shipping arrival estimates are based on the date the package will depart, not the date the product was ordered. Please note our cutoff time for same-day shipping is 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Products ordered after this time with expedited shipping options will ship the following business day. Valken cannot issue refunds to a customer for shipping charges due to delays or after-hours orders as these monies are paid directly to that shipper. In the case of lost or undeliverable packages Valken will make every effort to assist both our customer and the shipper in any way possible.
Please note that while Valken makes every effort with our trusted shipping partners to ensure timely and safe delivery of all packages, Valken can take no responsibility for lost or stolen packages once the shipping carrier has marked them as delivered.
Valken takes the fight against credit card fraud extremely seriously. Out of an abundance of caution and in order to protect our valued customers, please be aware that Valken web store software flags mismatched billing and shipping addresses as fraud and will cancel an order placed in this manner. Any customer intending to place an order in which card billing and merchandise shipping addresses will differ must contact Valken Sports prior to placing such an order to ensure it will be properly billed and promptly filled.
PLEASE NOTE - All discount codes available for use at Valken.com are redeemable for VALKEN BRAND Products ONLY.