Since its release, the Smith & Wesson M&P9 has risen to become one of the most popular modern pistols on the market thanks to a stellar mix of renown Smith & Wesson know-how, features, performance and price! Now VFC and Umarex bring that affordable, reliable Smith M&P performance to airsoft with the Umarex S&W M&P9 GBB airsoft pistol! This gas blowback airsoft gun is powered by green gas and features a fully functioning blowback slide for ultra-realistic training, practice or airsoft close quarters combat. An accurate, reliable GBB airsoft pistol, the Umarex Smith & Wesson M&P9 airsoft pistol looks, handles and functions like its real-steel Smith M&P9 counterpart, making it an excellent training tool or an outstanding airsoft sidearm. Features include a frame-mounted accessory rail ready for a Valken 500 lumen weaponlite or a red or green laser, a 23 round magazine and carry-style sights!
- Officially licensed Smith & Wesson M&P9 airsoft pistol!
- Full gas blowback metal slide over polymer frame for ultra-realistic training or as an ideal sidearm for airsoft combat!
- 23 round magazine
- Green gas powered
- Frame-mounted accessory rail for lights or lasers
- Carry-style sights
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Shoots over 300fps!
- Action: Semi-automatic full-blowback slide
- Construction: full metal slide over polymer grip frame
- Air Power: Green gas
- Capacity: 23 rounds
- Caliber 6mm airsoft BB
- Velocity: 310fps w .20g Airsoft BB
- Manufacture: VFC for Umarex & Elite Force officially licensed Smith & Wesson M&P9
All sales at Valken.com are considered final. Valken Sports does not issue cash refunds at any time. Valken Sports provides warranty support and service, as well as paid, out-of-warranty repair service and support for Valken-manufactured products in accordance with all current warranty policies as published by Valken Sports. Valken Sports does not service, repair or provide additional warranty for paintball, airsoft or other products not directly manufactured by Valken Sports and all warranty and service claims for all non-Valken products must be directed to the applicable manufacturer in accordance with their individual warranty and service policies.