We know what you’re thinking – did he fire six shots or only five? Well with the T4E TR50 paintball revolver, you can ask any opponent if they’re feeling lucky! Firing .50 caliber paintballs from a replaceable 6 shot cylinder, the T4E Valken paintball revolver is powered by a 12 gram CO2 cartridge inserted in the grip and features accessory rails for the mounting of lights, lasers or other accessories. Lightweight yet rugged and ready for force on force Training 4 Engagement or mag-fed and tactical paintball, the T4E .50 caliber paintball revolver makes an amazing sidearm for paintball operators or any paintball “Dirty Harry!”
- Caliber: .50 Caliber
- Capacity: 6 shots
- Air Power Source: 12 gram CO2 Cartridge
- Shoots . 50 caliber paintballs or rubber balls
- Powered by 12gram CO2 cartridges (NOT included)
- Features a quick piercing CO2 chamber for easy CO2 installation (CO2 NOT included)
- Includes picatinny accessory mounts for lights,lasers,etc.
- Includes two 6-round rotary paintball magazines
- This custom model only available from Valken
All sales at Valken.com are considered final. Valken Sports does not issue cash refunds at any time. Valken Sports provides warranty support and service, as well as paid, out-of-warranty repair service and support for Valken-manufactured products in accordance with all current warranty policies as published by Valken Sports. Valken Sports does not service, repair or provide additional warranty for paintball, airsoft or other products not directly manufactured by Valken Sports and all warranty and service claims for all non-Valken products must be directed to the applicable manufacturer in accordance with their individual warranty and service policies.